05-Close

I am very much enjoying the February photofest. It is making me really look at my photos and find some interesting edits and angles. Here's one that was taken the other day – the original is more explicit but I really quite like this angle and close feel of this edit.

Close Shot

Close
Close - Click to enlarge

Many seem to find it difficult to comment with blogger. If you want to comment as anonymous, as it's more straightforward, thats fine, you can always type your name within your narrative.

Febphotofest18 day 3 - interesting shot  


Close February Photofest


Comments

AtiyaLuv said…
I was trying to make It out at first and I got it! Love it
Nero Black said…
‪Oooh! That image is sublime!! It took me a while to figure it out (from the thumbnail) but then I clicked on it and the penny dropped and I was like “niiice! I love a good tease and this pic is sexy AF. ‬
May More said…
Thanks guys - glad you could "see" it ;-)
Mrs Fever said…
I like the play of shadows and shapes that give form to the abstractness. Beautiful close-up. :)
Molly said…
This is lovely, it is looks like a soft curvaceous landscape

Mollyx
Southern Sir said…
Took me a moment as well, beautiful shot.
Anonymous said…
Indeed, I too had to look close to see what I am looking at but great photo!

Rebel xox
SassyCat3000 said…
This is a perfect angle to see you :)