03-Pleats

In this image it appears that I am staring at the book case – but actually I am tied to the staircase. I have
never posted this shot. It is a little strange but personally I really like the way my back almost pleats by 
the pressure of my arms being forced behind me.

Books and Pleats February PhotoFest

pleats
Pleats

 

Many seem to find it difficult to comment with blogger. If you want to comment as anonymous, as it's more straightforward, thats fine, you can always type your name within your narrative.

February Photofest

Comments

Anonymous said…
Adore the look of your skin, interesting photo.
Nero Black said…
And why were you tied to the staircase? Were you a naughty girl? Had you been left there? How long before your Man came back and dealt to you?
Great photo - I can easily imagine you 'writhing in your bonds'...
And I imagine some fun / pleasure was had.
Anonymous said…
Enjoying your Febphotos excellent x lapsedcatholic xx
May More said…
Great to see you ;-)
Wriggly Kitty said…
I loved this image when I saw it on Twitter; now I know the 'back' story (no pun intended, honest, really), I love it even more. And like Nero, I'm curious...
Kilted Wookie said…
I really like this image. I don't know why, but it just connects.

KW
Southern Sir said…
I do like this image as well, your skin with the backdrop of books is stunning.
Anonymous said…
I have to say that those creases on your back are quite sexy, especially with the angle of the image ��

Rebel xox
SassyCat3000 said…
This is a very erotic photo. It leaves so much to the imagination. And yes your back looks really sexy in this unique pose and i think the angle adds a little something also....
Jade said…
Love this image. I know the causes of those kinds of pleats - the cause of them makes them that much more delicious.